My Favourite Decor Books

Saturday 24 November 2012

Pure indulgence

Hello and welcome to new followers!

Saturday, it's drizzling and I'm in a cosy bedroom with a huge faux fur draped across the bed!  My husband has already left to take my son to paintball....an early start at 6.30 this morning.

I really love dark walls, they add another dimension to your interior, and they make a room feel much more intimate and cosy, but what about when it's summer, when we automatically gravitate towards lighter and brighter colours? 

The trick is to combine it with brighter, lighter accessories, and of course window treatments like fitted blinds and drapes.

Pier Wright




Jon Redmond


Paul W Ruiz



Victoria Hagan








 



NYCLQ




bijouandbohemeblogspot.com



smallshopstudio.com


Chanel


I am in need of some fresh air and exercise so setting off for a long walk.  Hope you have a great weekend!


Sharon
xxx


1 comment:

  1. GOOD MORNING SHARON! I love that Paul Ruiz painting! The texture and the colors are so dramatic and I can see that on a plain white wall, or a taupe wall!

    Thank you so much for coming to visit and for leaving a comment! I believe we have crossed paths before. May your holiday preparation be inspiring! Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message