My Favourite Decor Books

Saturday 16 June 2012

Weekend

After weeks of rain we now have wind - gusty, blowy, dust in your eye kind of wind!  Seems like we are having Autumnal winds in June!


I love this space, it has everything I love, wooden floors, large windows, oversized mirror, props on the mantlepiece, an old worn rug and a great painting propped against the wall.
Colours are kept to a minimum with splashes of orange/red in the rug and the velvet upholstered chair!


(image via Pinterest)


I'm wondering if we're going to skip summer altogether and launch straight into Autumn...

Have a great weekend.
Sharon
xxx

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely isn't it? And what a striking dog too, to set it all off! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message