My Favourite Decor Books

Thursday 6 October 2011

Interior Heaven!!

I love beautiful interiors, they do to me what jewellery and diamonds do to others - they make me gasp with pure joy!  The Cosby Hotel in New York's SoHo district is exquisite - Kit Kemp, Interior Designer Extraordinaire, has managed to do it again ...these rooms are beautifully presented, down to the finest detail....just look at these pics I've sourced from the internet...




Greys and orangey reds mix with tones of taupe and off white - swoon!



Note how both rooms above have the same lighting, and the same side cabinets
and all three have white linen



Deep bold stripes teamed with delicate florals - who would have guessed!

I'm sure you'll agree these are BEAUTIFUL ROOMS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message