My Favourite Decor Books

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Rus en Vrede (roughly translated meaning rest and peace...)

Wonderful to have a house full of people coming and going....but equally wonderful to have everything 'back to normal' after the festivities...I do so enjoy the days leading up to Christmas and then the GREAT DAY itself, but I LOVE the peace and tranquility of the days that follow...there's no more rushing around trying to get things done...

 
 



I shall enjoy the next few days leading up to New Year and will leave the mad rush for the sales to those who cannot help themselves!

2 comments:

  1. Your dining room is beautiful! Do you have Boxing DAy sales in England?? We do in Canada, but I don't usually bother with them, too many people and nothing really great out there to be had anyways. I'm like you, I want to stay home and relax and enjoy the fact that the work is all done and everything is wonderful!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message