My Favourite Decor Books

Friday 9 December 2011

Wild at Heart!

More table ideas - too much to chose from and so little time....a while ago I came across this delightful florist in London - WILD AT HEART www.wildatheart.com - they have lovely ideas for centre pieces for your table as well as wreaths...

Really love these candle cloches

 A lavender wreath

 Crown candle holder

Lantern candle holder

I especially love the aged look of the candle holders don't you? - photos of course are from their website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Love the wonderful candles under the fabulous cloches and the lavender wreath - looks like a lovely florist shop.
    Many thanks for visiting me and sorry I took so long to get back to you.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the candle cloches best.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message