My Favourite Decor Books

Friday 2 December 2011

Shades of Grey

I LOVE colour, I've told you all before, but somehow I'm being drawn to use grey as my main colour on my Christmas table...I've found some beautiful grey candles which are quite unusual but grey is definitely my colour of choice this festive season

(Coxandcox.co.uk)

A beautifully pressed tablecloth...with handsome vintage cutlery
(Bluebells and Lavender)


Napkin rings and freshly pressed napkins

(Bluebells and Lavender)

A beautiful crystal candlelabra
(Glitterboxfavours.co.uk)

crystal glasses

A few tealights to add sparkle
(Ella James Living.co.uk)


and if you really like sparkle - perhaps a few crystals to add the extra shine

(goweddingfavours.co.uk)

Flowers for the table which blend in with the subtle grey tones of the table.

(AmyMerrickFlowers)


No table would be complete without home made crackers for your loved ones


 (Bluebells and Lavender)
(Bluebells and Lavender)

and what about some tiny silvery grey organza bags of sugared almonds for your guests....
(Bluebells and Lavender)

Viola!
An elegant and refined dining table without too much clutter!


until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for your comment and visiting my blog. I'm so glad to find yours as well. What a beautiful post, I realllly love the silverware! Gorgeous gray combo, very inspiring!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could create a splendid table with those lovely decorations and linens. Very nice.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    Thank you for you kind comment on my blog! I agree with you. Grey is a beautiful colour for on the Christmas table. Especially in combination with white, pastels and glassware. I think it makes a very stylish table!

    Happy new week,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message