My Favourite Decor Books

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas Table Decor



I've still got a couple of weeks to think about how I'm going to decorate my Christmas table - I know you are thinking about it too....we need inspiration don't we?  I like having a different table each year and I think I might have gone through all the usual colours....

Here's some inspiration for all those of you who want to do something different:

Feminine and pretty....

A turquoise Christmas Table


Pretty in Pink ...


(photo verdigrisvieblogspot)

Dark and sultry

Ice white like this....




Your mantlepiece....

Or you might like this one...



I really love the linen table cloth, the table arrangements and decor but I think it might be a little crowded ...what do you think?


A rustic Christmas table at it's very best
(photo from The InsideStory blog)


For Christmas decorations and table decorations with a difference visit: http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/ 


Lots to think about......
how are you decorating your table this year...let me know.


till next time....

6 comments:

  1. I agree about the crowded one but I loved all the other ideas here, just so pretty! Thanks for sharing all of this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas for decorating for Christmas that look elegant and not too kitchy. Thank you for your comments on our blog. Look forward to following yours and to celebrating with you an anniversary next October!

    Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    I usually go with a very plain Christmas table on the day of the family dinner. My table is very small and there is never room for pretties on it. So, I have the table set for the month before hand and I use it that way every day until Christmas.
    I love the inspiration that you had today, though! Very pretty!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I could do a up table like any of those.. oh well. They sure are beautiful, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspiration! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my guest post at House of Turquoise. I'm new to your blog and it's so nice to "e-meet" you! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Tiffany blue theme~ gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message